Midtown CPR BLS Certification
The American Heart Association Basic Life Support BLS certification for Healthcare Providers classroom course is designed to provide a wide variety of healthcare professionals the ability to recognize several life-threatening emergencies, provide CPR, use an AED, and relieve choking in a safe, timely and effective manner. BLS certification for healthcare providers is one of the most popular AHA courses taught across the country, as often healthcare providers such as EMTs, paramedics, ER physicians, and other healthcare providers are REQUIRED to have valid, up-to-date American Heart Association BLS certification. Midtown CPR provides BLS nursing certification for students entering the nursing field. We also offer renewel BLS nursing certification. The American Heart Association BLS certificaion is the most recognized and required certification for allied professionals.
American Heart Association BLS Nursing Certification
This AHA CPR BLS certification is required by healthcare providers such as nurses, doctors, paramedics, dentists, dental hygienists, pharmacists, radiologist, and all other healthcare professionals who need an American Heart Association CPR BLS Certification training class for infants, adults, and children. This course also provides Automated rescue protocols.
CNAs, and Medical Assistants
The AHA BLS CPR class is an Instructor-led class that teaches both single-rescuer and team basic life support skills for application in both prehospital and in-facility environments, with a focus on High-Quality CPR and team dynamics. An AHA CPR BLS CERTIFICATION is given after the successful completion of the class.
Basic Life Support BLS certification is the CPR class required for Students in Healthcare and Medical Related Programs. This class is American Heart Association certified and satisfies all CPR requirements for nursing school, medical school, dental school, pharmacy school and all other healthcare related school programs in Memphis, TN. This class teaches Basic Life Support for infants, adults, and children.
Local Colleges and University BLS Certification
LOEWENBERG COLLEGE OF NURSING:
- CPR certification: Complete “Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Provider” certification as offered through the American Heart Association (AHA). Online CPR certification or re-certification is not accepted. Please note ONLY AHA certification is accepted.(“BSN Requirements,” n.d.)
- Current Basic Life Support (CPR Certification) prior to UTHSC enrollment and maintained throughout UTHSC enrollment (preferably American Heart Association)
- Proof of current TB surveillance, vaccination records, AHA BLS Healthcare Provider certification, background check and drug screen
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) health care provider CPR certification must be maintained throughout the nursing program of study.
- Students must maintain current certification in Adult and Infant and Child CPR