Midtown CPR BLS Certification Requirements
Midtown CPR BLS Certification class satisfies all the requirements for the following school programs: Nursing, Dental, EMT, Paramedic, Radiologist, Respiratory Therapy, CNA, Pharmacy, Hygienist, and more… Let Midtown CPR get you ready for any emergency that may arise.
BLS Certification by the American Heart Association Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers classroom course is designed to provide a wide variety of healthcare professionals the ability to recognize several life-threatening emergencies, provide CPR, use an AED, and relieve choking in a safe, timely, and effective manner.
BLS certification for healthcare providers is one of the most popular AHA courses taught across the country, as often healthcare providers such as EMTs, paramedics, ER physicians, and other healthcare providers are REQUIRED to have valid, up-to-date American Heart Association BLS certification.
Midtown CPR provides BLS nursing certification for students entering the nursing field. We also offer renewal BLS nursing certification. The American Heart Association BLS certification is the most recognized and required certification for allied professionals.
This AHA CPR BLS certification teaches both single-rescuer and team-based basic life support skills for application in both in-facility and prehospital settings. AHA BLS CERTIFICATION is for any healthcare provider or first-responder who needs to know how to perform CPR and other basic cardiovascular life support skills. The class provides prehospital and in-facility tracks.More
The American Heart Association BLS CPR Certification class is an Instructor-led class that teaches both single-rescuer and team basic life support skills for application in both prehospital and in-facility environments, with a focus on High-Quality CPR and team dynamics. An AHA CPR BLS CERTIFICATION is given after the successful completion of the class.More
The American Heart Association Basic Life Support BLS certification is the CPR class required for Students in Healthcare and Medical Related Programs. This class is American Heart Association certified and satisfies all CPR requirements for nursing school, medical school, dental school, pharmacy school and all other healthcare related school programs in Memphis, TN.More
Local Colleges and University BLS Certification
- CPR certification: Complete “Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Provider” certification as offered through the American Heart Association (AHA). Online CPR certification or re-certification is not accepted. Please note ONLY AHA certification is accepted. (“BSN Requirements,” n.d.)
- Current Basic Life Support (CPR Certification) prior to UTHSC enrollment and maintained throughout UTHSC enrollment (preferably American Heart Association)
- Proof of current TB surveillance, vaccination records, AHA BLS Healthcare Provider certification, background check, and drug screen
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) health care provider CPR certification must be maintained throughout the nursing program of study.
- Students must maintain current certification in Adult, Infant, and Child CPR.
There is no need for CPR card insurance. You can retrieve your eCard at https://ecards.heart.org/student/myecards. All you have to do is remember the email address you signed up with and a few challenge questions. Your employer can also verify your card expiration date and authenticity at the same link. Midtown CPR is here for you!